- Ideal for AK type weapon. Fits yugo m70, WASR10 perfectly. Fits SKS with a little modification.
- A perfect choice for many side folding airsoft aks such as KWA AK-74Mking your ak, inspite of the addition of a side mount mas redundant, this rail is a quarter of the weight and you can still folk the stcok.
- Can be used as iron sights set up correctly, helps with quick target acquisition. It sits at about the 300 meter mark, which is the same as the zero setting on the ladder sight, so it’s perfect for anything from 25 meters out to 300 yards.
- The best benefit is being able to put red dots further forward, Great fit with a Burris ff 3 or Vortex viper Sparc II
- Customizable fine level adjustment for perfect zero (up/down, left/right). Ultra light weight(2.12oz.), Aluminum construction, Matte exterior coating.
When shouldering the rifle quickly, the scope ought to be at the right height to check through it, with no additional up or down movement to receive a very good view through the scope. Before lots of European scopes were mounted to the rifles with the usage of a classic prismatic rail below the scope housing. When you begin looking to mount a specific scope on your firearm, you should know certain things before you get started shopping for mounting options.
Based on the characteristic of the machining achieved by the manufacturer, both systems ought to be indistinguishable from the profile. This system doesn’t provide the windage adjustments that the conventional Redfield style bases offer. In many cases, a Weaver system has a certain application that it’s machined for, so interchangeability isn’t necessarily a problem. It also allows for using different optics on one weapon or one optic on different weapons.
Unlike iron sights, nothing should be aligned. The iron sights may still be utilized with it, and there is sufficient clearance around the slide to never be concerned about it being damaged in operation. Exactly like with the rest of the pistols, the iron sights on Sig continue to be usable.
With pistols, it’s worse. There isn’t any reason your rifle cannot be historic and precise. Both piece type may also be problematic when some rifles don’t allow for the 2 pieces to be mounted because of metal thickness of the receiver or other issues of receiver length that isn’t going to allow for good distance to hold the scope.