- Magnification: 3-9x; Objective Diameter: 1.57″(40mm); Eye relief: 2.7″-3.3″(68.58mm-83.82mm); Field of view: 25′-14’@100yards
- Provided with multi-coated glass lens and made of aircraft aluminum alloy, which offer this MidTen scope 90% light transmission and high quailty including precise elevation and windage adjustment.
- With two 20mm attached Weaver Ring Kits, the scope can be easily installed on 20mm(0.75 inches) rail.
- Featured with two Illuminated reticle: red and green, each of which has 5 levels of brightness to meet your needs day and night.
- Shockproof, fogproof and rainproof since sealed and nitrogen filled, the scope is able to be used in any weather including raining days.
Your scope is just able to be as great as your IR in completely dark conditions. The scope also needs to be put in its casing and kept in a cool, dry location. An illuminated reticle rifle scope includes a light source that’s integrated internally.
The narrowest and longest aspect of the scope is known as the tube. Rifle scopes are naturally selected when they’re applied. They also allow hunters to get a closer look at their primary target and secondary targets. The 3x-9x rifle scope can prove to be deadly for as much as 500 yards.
Carefully consider your requirements and assess the available options and you’ll locate a rifle scope that’s fantastic for you. A rifle scope is a significant equipment for those hunters. For accurate shooting, it must be properly aligned using a device called a boresighter. When you buy a Leupold rifle scope you can be assured that you’re getting a top quality product which will last.
Always attempt to ask the seller for the serial number before you buy the rifle scope. The rifle scope gets sensitive to the place of your head relatively to the eyepiece in the event the target isn’t in the focus of rifle scope. Whichever rifle scope you would like, I only want to add one final thing.