- Precision – Beeman Air rifles provide incredible accuracy up to 10 yards. This Air gun is able to shoot groupings that will be the envy of your friends
- Technology – there is no longer a need to cock a spring or compress a gas ram with Beeman co2 propulsion System. The simple, yet effective, design makes these highly accurate rifles
- Speed – this rifle shoots a 177 caliber Pellet that travels up to 650 feet per second
- Features – hard wood stock, filled from tank by Standard g 1/2 tank connecting device, co2 bolt-action single shot, front and rear sights, and two stage trigger with manual safety
- Options – the Beeman QB79 Air rifle is also available in a 22 caliber QB79-177
Please do NOT order parts kits if you don’t understand what you’re doing and understand the way the gun works. Overall this is quite an enjoyable pistol and a lot of fun to shoot. Where I live one may not utilize firearms to control coyotes as you may wind up shooting a neighbor. If you aren’t content with the firearm within 7 days after you get the product, simply contact us to let us know that you are going to be returning the firearm. New firearms should not be fired. 1 thing to note however is that this isn’t the simplest air pistol to cock. It’s an extremely competitive air rifle with a good feel and strong performance at the cost.
Used with the correct pellets, it really can shine. Inserting a pointed pellet is a little simpler. As these Crosman pellets are available almost everywhere, at the local Walmart for instance, this usually means that good, very low cost shooting is in your grasp.
There was only 1 bug does not have any options to set. When there’s an issue with the gun, you will need to send it to the US importers in California. It does not seem to have been used much. But one is quite remarkable! If you have enough time and money, I would research switching over to something a little more high end. These processes also have made it required to re-blue a number of the parts. However it’s a strong pump mechanism therefore the excess strength must use this.