- includes Laser, Flashlight, Magazine, stock, and FREE SIDEARM PISTOL
- 2 airsoft guns for the price of 1
- Rifle is 28.25″ Long, 2.0lb net gun weight (easy to maneuver)
- Both airsoft guns made of hardened ABS plastic
- LASER DETAILS: Class IIIA Laser, Max output < 5mW, This product is restricted from shipment into the state of New York
A sniper who doesn’t blend in is terrible. A sniper functions as a scout and forward observer because of his team. Possessing a sniper on your paintball team can be quite valuable, particularly if you play in rather large open locations.
The guns are hand picked to create the purchasing process easy and fun for you as well as all your pals. Spring guns are less difficult to refurbish and there are lots of upgrades out there for them. Downside Spring guns are a superb option for a sniper rifle.
Snipers usually utilize high precision rifles. The sniper is a hard part to play. If you anticipate really being a stationary sniper, you may also use heavier clothing accessories that are fantastic for improving stealth, such as, for instance, a ghillie suit.
Part of the sniper’s job is to obtain an exact hidden and protected area which allows him to shoot in the battle field without being noticed. It wouldn’t be smart to use the sniper if you’re thinking about moving around the map a great deal, as its weight will significantly slow off your player’s movement speed. The sniper is a real master of warfare. Military snipers and sharpshooters may also be asked to carry their rifles and other equipment for extended distances, which makes it important to minimize weight.